REMBE® Process Safety Days
REMBE® Process Safety Days is a two-day networking event with highly topical presentations, live demonstration and an extraordinary evening event. It is dedicated to engineers, planners, operators, technicians, maintainer, safety inspectors, technical experts and inspection personnel in supervising organisations.
Among others, this year´s REMBE® Process Safety Days - Process Pressure Safety and Relief discussed
- Risk and consequence analysis of chemical and petrochemical processes – from HAZOP to a reliable safety concept
- Specific codes and standards for pressure relief devices – Commonalities, differences and backgrounds
- Sizing and engineering – Pressure relief design for reactive processes
- Practical methods for the use of pressure relief devices
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and service of pressure relief devices – a pragmatic approach
Are you interested in participating at REMBE® Process Safety Days in 2020? We look forward to receiving your advance registration: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our picture gallery below shows some highlights of the REMBE® Process Safety Days 2019.